Free selenium Training Online
Techcanvass has been providing useful learning resources in fields of automation testing and business analysis. Now we have come out with Free Selenium training, which includes Java modules as well. This course will help you learn the basics of Java & selenium. This course is available with lot of other useful resources through our learning management system portal – TechEdge.
You need to register to be able to access this course. What does this course contain:
- Course lectures chapter wise
- Chapter wise exercises
- Reference library
Coverage of this course
This free selenium basics course covers java and selenium chapters as listed below:
- Introduction to Java – Getting Started with Java Programming
- Getting hands-on with Java programming (with examples)
- Java Language Features
- Data Types in Java
- Introduction to Automation Testing and Selenium
- Selenium Webdriver Basics
- Understanding Locators
Each of the chapters is divided into short videos and multiple topics. These recordings are taken from our Live Online Selenium 3.0 Training Course.
Features of this training course
All our courses, including this free course, comes with a lot of resources for the learners. These features include:
- Video lessons/ recording – carefully divided into short videos
- Chapter wise practice assignments
- Reference library
- Course PPTs
- Projects (not available with free courses)
- Course books, written by Techcanvass team (not available with free course)
- Other resources
If you like to read instead of watch, we have a detailed and comprehensive selenium 3.0 tutorials on this blog. You can access that below:
Of course, to access these resources, you need to register on our website. So, where do I access this Free selenium Basics Course?
Do let us know your feedback on the same.
Techcanvass offers IT certification courses for professionals. We are an IIBA endorsed education provider (EEP), iSQI ATP (for Certified Agile Business Analyst Training) as well as Agile Testing alliance partner for CP-SAT certification training in Selenium.
Techcanvass offers following courses on Automation Testing, click on them to explore further