Simpler approach to learn Java for Selenium
Techcanvass is constantly trying to evolve our methodology to teach Java so that it is easier and more efficient to learn. The IT industry needs more Selenium professionals and it’s important that roadblocks are removed.
Techcanvass – FLAP Approach
Techcanvass has been working on a simplifying the approach to learn Java. What is the FLAP approach?
- FLAP uses a minimalistic approach to learning programming
- It is designed to reduce the time to learn and start writing programs
- It is designed to enable you to extend your programming prowess, if needed
There are four basic principles of FLAP approach, which can be used by any one to learn Java quickly. So, what are the basic tenets of this approach:
- You don’t need to be a geek to learn programming
- Software programs have a defined structure
- You need to know ONLY basic Algebra of Std. VI to write software programs
- You must be a good “Googler”, if you are not, you will struggle
I have written couple of articles explaining this approach in details. You ca expected more article and blog posts in the future. Here are the links for the two blog posts for your reference:
FLAP approach discussed in Selenium Virtual Bootcamp
Techcanvass conducted a Selenium virtual workshop. It was an online event conducted by our panel of Selenium trainers. One of the topics was to discuss the approach to learn Java, where we discussed the FLAP approach.
I am sharing the recording with you:
Techcanvass is a software training organization and offers certification courses in Business Analysis and automation testing. Our courses in selenium are: